Every kid knows Costumes are for Halloween, and the rest of the year you are not supposed to wear costumes. So what happens when you decide the outfit you wear every day is really just a costume?
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 - [Comments - 14801] - (6575 words)
- Chapter 2 - [Comments - 39] - (4304 words)
- Chapter 3 - [Comments - 64] - (5265 words)
- Chapter 4 - [Comments - 38] - (4415 words)
- Chapter 5 - [Comments - 114] - (6233 words)
- Chapter 6 - [Comments - 25] - (7973 words)
- Chapter 7 - [Comments - 28] - (7169 words)
- Chapter 8 - [Comments - 59] - (7811 words)
- Chapter 9 - [Comments - 67] - (6894 words)
- Chapter 10 - Last Chapter - [Comments - 27] - (6647 words)
Sixteen year old Michael Bowen hated Halloween because it always meant chauffeuring his younger sister around, but a chance encounter with the town's 'witch' may just change his life forever
The year was 1967. At the age of eleven, his childhood abruptly ended when he was beaten by classmates. How could he convince his parents that he was really a girl?
WARNING: Part 5 contains extreme violence.
Table of Contents:
- Part 01: From the Depths of Despair - [Comments - 1879] - (6824 words)
- Part 02: A Dawning of Hope - [Comments - 11] - (4864 words)
- Part 03: The Peerage - [Comments - 5] - (4576 words)
- Part 04: Friends Will be Friends - [Comments - 2736] - (8219 words)
- Part 05: The Unkindest Cut - [Comments - 1] - (1916 words)
- Part 06: The Truth About Adults - [Comments - 5] - (5093 words)
- Part 07: Independence Days - [Comments - 7] - (8652 words)
- Part 08: Real Love - [Comments - 18] - (7215 words)
Story Attributes: Caught With Consequences, Consensual Change, Fictionalized (Based on true events), Hair/Hair Salon, Progresses beyond LG, School Girl/Girl's School
Story Era: 4 - Modern Times (1951-2020)
Story Warnings: Contains Bullying/Emotional Abuse, Contains Coarse/Explicit Language, Contains Serious Injury and/or Death, Contains Violence Depictions
Chapters: 8 Table of Contents
Completed: No Word count: 47359 Read Count: 83440
Robert couldn't live any longer with his thoughts that this all is his fault. He wants to protect his sister and Mom, so he want to run away. Then his sister wake up and ....